Overview of HP DeskJet 2130
HP DeskJet 2130 series is an all-in-one inkjet printer that offers printing, scanning, and copying capabilities. It is designed for home users who need a reliable and affordable printer that can handle a variety of tasks. The printer has a compact design that makes it easy to fit in small spaces and features a simple control panel for easy operation.
With a print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi for color prints and up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi for black prints, HP DeskJet 2130 series produces high-quality prints. It has a maximum print speed of up to 7.5 pages per minute for black prints and up to 5.5 pages per minute for color prints.
The input tray can hold up to 60 sheets of plain paper or up to 5 sheets of photo paper, while the output tray can hold up to 25 sheets of plain paper or up to 5 sheets of photo paper. The printer supports a range of media types, including plain paper, photo paper, envelopes, cards, labels, and brochure paper.
HP Deskjet 2130 all-in-one printer also features a flatbed scanner with a scan resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. The copier function can produce up to 600 x 300 dpi resolution for black and color copies.
Connectivity options for the printer are limited to a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port. The printer is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems and requires a minimum of 1 GB of available hard-disk space.
HP Deskjet 2130 Ink Specs
The HP Deskjet 2130 is a budget-friendly all-in-one inkjet printer that is designed for home and personal use. The printer uses HP 63 ink cartridges, which are available in standard and high-yield versions. Here’s a review of the HP Deskjet 2130 ink:
- Print Quality: The HP 63 ink cartridges produce high-quality prints with sharp text and vibrant colors. The prints are smudge-proof, fade-resistant, and long-lasting.
- Page Yield: The standard HP 63 black ink cartridge can print up to 190 pages, while the standard color cartridge can print up to 165 pages. The high-yield HP 63XL black cartridge can print up to 480 pages, while the high-yield color cartridge can print up to 330 pages.
- Cost: The HP 63 ink cartridges are reasonably priced, and the cost per page is lower than many other inkjet printers in the same price range. However, the cost per page can be higher if you use the standard cartridges instead of the high-yield ones.
- Installation: The HP 63 ink cartridges are easy to install and replace. The printer comes with a user manual that provides step-by-step instructions on how to install the cartridges.
- Availability: The HP 63 ink cartridges are widely available online and in stores, making it easy to find replacement cartridges when needed.
Installation Sofware & Full Driver